About Me Page

screenshot-2016-10-31-at-1-27-25-pm

Hello, my name is Elijah. I’m am very good at art and can do really good 3D. I also am really good at video games. Some of my hobbies are building car models and plaYing some sports. My favorite sport is soccer but baseball and basketball are close behind. I’m not very good at many sports but I still love them.

I also like to do stuff inside like watch movies. Some of my favorite genres for movies are action and comedy. I’m not a big book fan but I am a really big writer. Some of my favorite portable games are pokemon go and adventure capitalist.

Other interesting facts about me are that I do origami. I can make a variety of stuff. For instance i can make a swan, ninja star, mega ninja star, fortune teller, and claws. What I do in my spare time is watch youtube.  My favorite food is cookie dough. My favorite drink is a 20 Ounce Irish Cream Latte. (I love coffee)

I also like playing on the computer. And I also am a city boy. I can also skate. I have a long board and a skateboard. I really like to swim. I ride my bike 3 miles every day. When I go to school I usually take 10 min to get to school. I like reading I survived.